I'm linking up with Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters today for the first time because I just have a lot of random things on my mind today. Enjoy!...
1. I'm kind of sick of hearing about the snow...Yes, I guess I am just jealous that we aren't getting any down in Houston :( I woke up to facebook status's, blog posts, and texts about snow!
2. I just realized that the Bachelor is going to take backseat to the National Championship game tonight... :-/ Football rules in our house!
3. I'm kind of over being on a diet. Weight Watchers is working for me but like I told John, I am having a huge craving for a big juicy slice of pepperoni pizza and a slice of vanilla pound cake with icing. HAHA
5. I'm addicted to a new iPhone/iPad app, flight control. I just have the free version now, but will probably buy the full version soon!
6. Is it bad that we just had Christmas and I already have a wishlist for Valentine's Day and mine and John's anniversary? Sure it's not! ;)
7. John is going to San Diego for work at the end of February and I so badly want to go with him. I'm hoping we can scrounge up some money so we can pay for the hotel room for 2 extra nights and for me a plane ticket. (PS: this is on my wishlist, John) I've never been to California.
8. My house is a mess... So much for keeping up with my goals for 2011.
9. My Christmas tree is still up. UGH! It's undecorated but I'm just waiting on a certain someone to bring the box in from storage so we can put it away. Or, maybe this is just my excuse to hold on to Christmas a little bit...? You'll never know.
Well, that's all my random miscellany's for today, folks.