Hey y'all! I'm back for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
1. First of all, I am loving my new blog layout made for me by Meg @ O. is Me! Did she out-do herself or what? I just told her I knew I wanted hot pink and zebra and showed her a couple of fonts I liked and look at what she pulled out of her hat! I'm still tweaking things here and there but for the most part, it's done and I am in LOVE!
2. I'm loving that I have a friends and family coupon at Macy's starting today good for 25% off pretty much everything. I think I might go buy the sunglasses and purse I talked about here.
3. I'm loving the fact that I am getting back on the weight loss bandwagon. I had a few bad weeks and I just joined Myfitnesspal.com. I'm going to try using the calorie counting method now instead of the points on Weight Watchers. My name is savs1027 so if you're on there, come find me!
4. I'm loving that I have facebook back! I've been doin' a lot of creepin' ;)
5. I'm loving that 2 of our sweet friends got engaged recently and Saturday we are going out to dinner for a big celebration! (PS - that just leaves me and John.....)
6. Last, I'm lovin' that today is John's last day of class for the semester. We have Wedneday night's back together :)
Now y'all go and link up with Jamie to tell us what you're loving today!