Jenn @ Perfectly Imperfect is one of my favorite blogger ladies and I love when she hosts these Breaking the Ice Link ups! Come play along with us!
1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
This is something probably no one in the blogging world knows about me...
I have a pretty big scar on the top of my left hand. When I was 9 months old the hot iron fell on my hand and put a pretty big 3rd degree burn on it! Of course 27 years ago they didn't have all the resources they have now so they didn't do a skin graft (thank God it didn't get infected) and let it heal on it's own. This is a pic I have from Cancun last year when I was really sunburned. The burn doesn't ever get sunburned.
2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Well, I know I'm not answering the question here, but I honestly never wanted to change my name. I love my name. I love that it's different. When I was younger though I wish my mom would have spelled it Savannah - people still misspell it all the time.
3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley - Remind Me
Eli Young Band - Crazy Girl
Josh Abbott Band - Oh Tonight
4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
~Move back to DFW
~Be able to be a stay at home mommy
~Ride a Gondola in Venice
5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
I would go get a manicure :)
7) What’s your birth date?
8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
I don't have a 'hidden' talent per say. I played the clarinet in high school so I can do that and I can sorta play the piano.
9) What do you think of when you hear the word blue?
10) Finish this thought: I need . . .
someone to adopt Lucy!
Go link up with Jenn to play along with us!