You can find the original recipe hereIngredients:
6 chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
4 ounces swiss cheese (6 slices)
10 3/4 ounces cream of chicken soup (1 can)
1/4 cup milk
8 ounces stuffing mix (1 package)
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Cover chicken with slices of Swiss cheese.
4. In a small bowl, combine cream of chicken soup and milk and pour over chicken and cheese.
5. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle butter over the top.
6. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.