I mentioned in an earlier blog post that John went to the UK for a week a few weeks ago. A 6 hour time difference really puts a damper in our communicating so this week was really long and pretty sucky! But, I did learned alot during this week when he was gone!
1. I spend alot of money when he's away - manicure, pedicure, hair done, full days of shopping, eating out... Yeah, I treated myself good!
2. I eat really bad when he is gone - I ate out every night he was away :( It's just so much easier stopping at Chipotle on your way home or going out to dinner with friends than cooking for one person!
3. I sleep horribly without him next to me - Yes as much as I complain about his snoring, sleeping alone is much worse. Lucy did keep me company in bed though. :)
4. Lucy hates me - well not really, but she definitely loves her daddy more! I really think she would go in to severe depression if he left her for a really long period of time!
5. I drink wine, lots and lots of wine - Yeah, pretty much every night I indulged in
6. Men can pack light - John fit a weeks worth of clothes in to his one carry on suitcase. He did a have a backpack with him to hold his work laptop, but all of his clothes and necessities were in that suitcase! That would have only held my shoes!
7. I love my husband more than anything - well, duh I already knew this, but something about him being away and not being able to talk on a regular basis really makes me appreciate him so much more. Not being home to cook me dinner when I don't feel like it, not kissing me good night, not a random text message telling me he loves me.... It makes that day seeing each other at the airport so much sweeter.