Facebook has been on my nerves like whoa lately and I've seriously considered defriending people over it! I'm sure y'all have those friends too that you just want to say, "What were you thinking posting that??"
So, here's my list of things that will add you to a defriended status! (well, maybe not really defriended, but at least hidden!)
1. Duck face selfies. Do I really need to say more? Why do I have grown women in my feed doing this?
2. Men taking shirtless pics of themselves in the mirror. No, just no.
3. Inviting me to play every single stupid game that's out there. Yes, I play candy crush, but no, I do not invite every single person on my friends list to play with me. Please stop sending the invites!
4. Sharing recipes and craft projects... This is not Pinterest people!!! Click on the link and book mark it. Don't share it for all your friends to see.
5. Sharing shit in general. I am guilty of sharing stuff but only if it's something very meaningful or I feel strongly about. Do not share every single little thing.
6. Statuses like "prayers please" or "think about me today" or "we're going through something hard." ETC. To me that shows up as attention seeking. And let's face it, I'm nosy and want to know what's going on...
7. Messaging me over and over about your latest business venture. Sorry, I'm not buying.
8. Statuses where you have to click 'read more'. Facebook is not a place to tell a story. I understand if you need to do it every once in awhile, but every day? No.
9. Updating your every movement. Yes, I have people on my feed that post at least 15 status updates a day. I'm going to the bathroom, I'm getting my hair done, I miss my boyfriend, I hate my boyfriend, I have no friends... Let's get off facebook and actually live your life!
10. Sharing your daily horoscope, bible verse, or whatever. Again, something for you to read in private.
11. Hashtags. Ok, I know facebook supports hashtags now, but people - learn how to use them.
What would you add to this list??