Last year I did a re-cap of my 28th year so I thought I would do it again this year! I love to look back on all I've done and accomplished in a year and my 29th was a HUGE one!
1. I started my 29th year with a fun birthday dinner/party with my birthday twin Dan!
2. I celebrated my bachelorette party!
3. John and I got legally married here in Houston and had a post ceremony lunch at Maggianos with our families
4. We spent 10 days in Cancun with 35 of our closest family and friends for our wedding/honeymoon!
5. I became Mrs. Ryan!!!!
6. We spent our first Christmas married in Ft. Worth with my family - and had a white Christmas!
7. John and I celebrated 5 years together.
8. I opened an Etsy shop! I am thrilled with how this has turned out! I don't ever plan on making this a full time thing, but it's nice to have some extra money and help brides along the way!
9. I got a new job! Besides getting married, this is the biggest thing for me this year. I am SO happy with where I am now!
10. We did a major overhaul on our kitchen. New granite countertops, backsplash and some new decorations gave our blah kitchen a major facelift.
11. I spent a week in Denver for work. I met people from all over the US who do the same thing I do every day and I learned so much about my new job and myself while I was there.
12. We spent a week in Gulf Shores with good friends. I really want to make this a tradition!!
13. We spent 6 days in New York City. Food, family, sightseeing, and a wedding made for a very busy time in NYC, but so much fun being back where we got engaged!
14. John and I both got new cars - John got a new jeep and I got a new Accord a few weeks ago!
Stay tuned for the rest of my Countdown to 30 posts!