Not really, I'm actually embracing it! I know that my 30's have so many exciting things waiting for me and let's face it, I love the prezzies :)
And speaking of presents, I decided to share my birthday list with y'all, ya know, just incase anyone out there is wanting to send me a gift ;)
It gets harder and harder every year to come up with a birthday list. I think most of that is because I have a shopping problem and when I want something, I want it now, and go out and buy it. John and I both have that problem! ha
1. The number one thing I want for my birthday is a birthstone ring. I've been telling John this for awhile, but it's so hard to find a white gold opal ring. I LOVE this one from Blue Nile, but it's really expensive and considering I just got 3 very expensive rings for my left hand, this is just too much. But, I can dream right??
2. I LOVE this R door hanger for our house! I've been eyeing it for awhile on Etsy and just haven't bit the bullet. I love the leopard and all the different colors and I think it will look so good with our red front door!!
3. I want a few of these monogrammed pocket short sleeve T-Shirts. I ordered a few long sleeved ones from this Etsy shop but decided I needed a few short sleeve ones too. I want one with the leopard pocket for sure. I'm a size Large ;)
4. I've been really wanting one of these monogrammed keychains! I need a new keychain desperately!! I honestly don't really care what kind it is, I just thought these were super cute that I found on Etsy!
5. I've also been wanting one of these cases/keyboard covers for my MacBook Air. I'll take pink or turquoise please :)
6. I'll take any charms for my charm bracelet but these 2 are ones that I've really been wanting. I love the small monogrammed circle and the diamond ring. I so wish the diamond ring would have been out last year with all the wedding festivities, but it wasn't so I want it now ;)
7. I've been wanting a classic monogrammed necklace but not the ones that everyone is wearing that will go out of style soon. I really like this circle pendant from James Avery and then get a classic silver chain to go with it. My monogram is sRe and I think I want an 18 in chain :)
8. I've been really stressed out lately with work and some other things going on which I will talk about soon, so I will gladly take gift cards to my favorite nail place, Bora Bora, for a manicure and pedicure. I'd also love to be able to get a facial and massage (I don't have a favorite place for that) or even giftcards to my hair place, Highland Salon.
Let the countdown to 30 begin!!