I don't know about y'all but as I'm getting older it's harder and harder for me to come with a Christmas wish list... I think I said with my birthday wish list too! I can think of things during the year that I want/need but then I just go buy them! So, it makes birthday/Christmas that much harder.
Honestly, I think I'm pretty easy to buy for, but I've been told otherwise so I thought I would make a stocking stuffers list for anyone who might be wanting to send me a little Christmas treat ;)
Because John and I are celebrating our anniversary 8 days before Christmas we decided to do an anniversary present and then just stocking stuffers to open up on Christmas morning since we'll be at our house :) And yes, the kitties are getting presents too!
So, here's my stocking stuffer list...
1. Bath and Body Works Shower Gel - I'm not picking about what "flavor" (as I like to call them). But this is all I use for baths/showers.
2. Nail Polish - I'm addicted to nail polish so you can never go wrong with this. I love Essie and OPI!
3. Cash - I know some people hate giving/getting cash, but I like it! I don't giving it at all because it's something I know people can use. And I love getting it as well!
4. Gift Cards - another favorite of mine - Bora Bora Pedi Spa, Highland Salon, A massage, Macy's... the list is endless!
5. Clinique - I wear almost everything clinique so you can't go wrong with something from them. The yellow lotion, face powder, blush, eyeshadow, I'll love it!
6. Kendra Scott Elle Earrings - I'm not picky on the color as long as they are a neutral and silver. Or better yet, a KS giftcard to pick out something from the color bar would be perfect too :) (the ones pictured are silver/slate)
7. Pillow Case - I saw this pillow case at a local boutique by our house and wanted it so bad, but couldn't bring myself to buy it. So I thought it would be perfect for a stocking stuffer gift!
8. James Avery Charms - Charms are an easy gift for me! I always enjoy adding new ones to my bracelet. The one pictured is a bottle of wine which I thought would be perfect to document our trip to Napa in a few days!
9. Crazy Cat Lady phone Cover - Seriously, how cute is this phone cover and how perfect for me? And honestly, anything that screams 'crazy cat lady' is a perfect gift for me in my opinion ;)
10. Naked Palette 3 - I know this is a long shot because it's sold out online and not available in stores yet, but if it's available, I want it!
11. Perfume - My latest perfume choice is Nude by Rihanna, but I also love Coach Poppy, Justin Beiber (yes for real!) and DKNY (the green one)
12. Bath and Body Works Candles - my favorite candles ever! Again, not picky with the smell, but my favorites are the cookie/sweet smells as well as the fall/spice ones.
13. Victorias Secret Panties - I wear the lace waist briefs in an XL. Yup, putting that out there for the world to see - I wear Grannie Panties. haha, atleast they're cute ;)
What's on your Christmas list this year?