1. Football season is back y'all! The first Tech game is tonight and we're all going to our friends Sarah and Matt's house for the first of our many watch parties.
2. My car got a freaking bug infestation! Yes, my car! I think I got it from one of my clients houses. They were little ant/flea like bugs all over the passenger side seat (where I sit my bag after my visits) and in my center console. I have a can of RAID in there now to spray daily and I'm setting off a fogger in there this weekend. But, I still love my job!
3. Wednesday marked 1 year since I had my breast reduction! I can not believe it's already been a year, but I am SOOOOO happy with my decision!
4. I got mixed feelings on my dress post on Monday so I am making one more shopping trip this weekend to try to find something. If I can't find anything, the navy dress it will have to be! It's crazy how different weddings are between here and the East Coast. Kristine and I were emailing back and forth about how it's totally acceptable to wear boots to a wedding here in Texas ;) haha
5. I died my hair back dark. Ha, I couldn't really think of anything else exciting to put in spot #5 ;) My hair is always different colors and I think it's time for me to just leave it alone! My hair grows super fast so it's so hard to keep up with highlights. I have bad gray hair so I might just have to go in for touch ups at my roots, but overall, I think I just need to keep it brown! And, I'm ready for it to be long again! I think everyone has that post wedding urge to chop their hair off like I did, but I'm ready for it to be long again!
Happy 3 day weekend y'all!