1. Houston is experiencing some crazy weather. Ice/Snow this morning and and 68 degrees 2 days from now.... No wonder everyone is always sick!
2. I don't think John knew what he was going to start when he got me my Kendra Scott earrings for Christmas. These pretties may have jumped in my shopping cart last night. ;) I love the new atlantic collection and wish I could afford one of everything! But just a few things will have to do for now :)
3. We are really hoping to start our master bedroom overhaul this weekend, starting with a new paint job. We had a huge leak in our bedroom/bathroom about a year ago and had to rip some of the carpet up and cut holes in the wall. We finally got the holes patched up, the carpet put back down and now we need some new paint! We are going with the gray and yellow theme. This is our current bed set...
And I'm hoping to get 2 of these pretty tables for our room this weekend too. Now to decide on gray or yellow..... hmmmm.
4. I've had my Etsy shop closed for awhile, but got to work on a menu and some table numbers recently for a friends wedding that's in February. I do have to say I love how they turned out and can't wait to see them all printed and framed at the wedding!
5. Speaking of weddings... I think this one in February might be our last friends wedding to attend! Which means no more weddings until our younger brothers, sisters and cousins start getting married which probably won't be for awhile! It's crazy to think that we're all married now and at different stages in our lives than we were just a short year ago. I guess the next thing that will be happening are baby showers! So crazy! Ahhh, lets reminisce :)
gosh I was skinny....
Hope y'all have a great weekend!